Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christmas in Wilmington.

Our fair city on the Atlantic Ocean may not be the most well-known in the country (deference to Delaware), or even the Tar Heel State for that matter.  Residents here know it as a beautiful place to live 12 months a year.  At Christmas it gets even better and I would like to point out just a few of the upcoming holiday events.

Here are a few –

1.  Enchanted Airlie. Airlie Gardens with viewings between 5P-7P Dec. 16th-22nd.
2.  Christmas by the Sea.  Dec. 19th 6:30P-8:30P
3.  Wilmington Ballet Company presents The Nutcracker Dec. 20 at 3PM.

There are plenty more amazing reasons to visit Wilmington NC this holiday season.  Please, come check us out.  My name is Alden Cole.  I fight for the rights of workers throughout North Carolina.  If I can be of service in 2020 please contact me at (910) 231-2042.  Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from my family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment