Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Financial Compensation in an Auto Accident Case.

Perhaps you have heard that insurance adjusters use some sort of secret mathematical formula to figure out how much compensation should be paid in a particular personal injury settlement. The formula doesn’t actually determine how much compensation someone receives. It is just a device that insurance adjusters use to begin the process.

The insurance company must decide how much to pay the injured party for…

-Medical bills and related expenses
-Lost wages
-Pain and suffering
-Loss of family and other social experiences
-Any permanent disability

Let me help you sort all this out…and more. I practice injury law in the state of North Carolina. My name is Alden Cole. I will fight hard for you and not pass you along as some of the larger firms tend to do. Let us get together at my Wilmington, NC office and visit me on the web at aldenbcole.com. Please call me at (910) 231-2042.

No comments:

Post a Comment