Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Thank You for the Opportunity, but I am Leaving to Pursue Another Career.

It happens every day to some “upwardly mobile” North Carolinian. Honestly, it occurs more frequently than you might think, workers get injured after they have given notice but before they have worked their last day at a job. The fact is, accidents and injuries happen all the time, without regard to when people quit their jobs or give notice.

First things first…if you get injured after you have given notice, it is very important to report the injury right away to your employer! If you wait until after your last day to report it, your initial request for benefits is likely to be denied. Your medical restrictions may prevent you from doing your new job altogether.

If you or a loved one falls into this category, I may be able to help you get the compensation you deserve. I am North Carolina Workers’ Compensation attorney Alden Cole. I invite you to visit my website at aldenbcole.com. Call for a free consultation at (910) 231-2042 and we will meet at my Wilmington, NC office.

No comments:

Post a Comment